Saturday 27 October 2018

Amy- October 2018 Kit - ' Our Little Elf'

Hello Scrapping Fun Friends,

We are nearly at the end of October, can you believe it? The year has certainly rushed by it feels and I am beginning to see the signs of Christmas 2018 around the place. So today I am bringing you a Christmas inspired layout from last year; a very cheeky photo of my niece wearing a Santa hat in the November 2017.

I have used a cut file from the Silhouette store and 2 of the papers from the October 2018 kit to back part of the file, the green paper is from my stash. I have also used some of the papers to also create layers behind my photo, I made this a mix of the bright and colourful and flatter papers to give the photo some lift of the white card stock background.





























I have then used the beautiful Christmas embellishments from the kit to spread some Christmas cheer and fun around my layout, starting with the large tulle silver flower, then adding the smaller green flowers and then adding some of the gorgeous red blings.




From my stash I pulled in some little journal pieces to add a few extra touches to complete this layout.
 I have a bonus to this post today and have a process video to share as wiel over on my channel so be sure to click on the link below and check it out.
https://youtu.be/E8ZyVrPCzto

See you next month

Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment