Saturday 2 September 2017

Lisa - September Kit - Spring Blooms & Grows


Hello, Scrapping Fun Kit fan's and welcome to my Design Team Blog using the September Kit with a Spring Theme. I had these gorgeous photos that were taken at the Toowoomba, QLD Spring Carnival in September 1997 and had to scrap them using this beautiful Kit.



I chose this creamy coloured background and laid this lace Die Cut across the top half of the page. The paper lace is from some wedding themed banners that I found at my local discount store. The Photo in the background is the floral street without the family and the Photo in the foreground is of the family in the same street. So I decided to combine the 2 photos together to give it that 3D effect. The Silver Metal Bird from the Kit added a special touch to the photo and blends in so well.



To the right of the photo's, I have created this embellishment cluster using all embellishments and cut-outs from the Kit. Trimming the Cut-outs with a little Vintage Ink from a Kaisercraft stamp pad helps bring them off the page. I also used a little Foam tape to help lift it as well.


Moving down to the Bottom half of the page now, I have trimmed the lace with the gorgeous butterfly wash tape from the kit. 


I have placed a full 4x6 Photo to the left and continued the title underneath the embellishment cluster. I have coloured the alpha's using stamp ink to blend in with the soft spring colours of the theme. using the tiny puffy flowers to add some interest to the title and using the cutest Wood veneer Bicycle in its raw form to complete the design.

I really hope you have enjoyed this soft spring layout using Scrapping Fun's beautiful Spring themed September Kit. 




No comments:

Post a Comment