Tuesday 12 September 2017

Morgyn ~ September/Spring Kit ~ TN layout

Hi Scrappers, 

A quick layout share today using this months Scrapping Fun Kits spring themed kit.

This layout was done in my Travellers notebook as part of my 'all about me' project.  I actually struggled with this layout a little 1. because I was trying not to use mixed media on a layout (just a personal challenge for me lol) and 2. because I wanted to use EVERYTHING in the kit as it was all so pretty.


I started with the Spring To Do list and wrote out a few things I wanted to achieve in the next 3 months, my first goal was to loose weight. So I decided to use this photo of Roman and I going out for our daily walk - the Spring weather is perfect at the moment.



Next I made a little banner at the top with some of the bird washi tape (perfect as there are always so many birds to see and hear on our walks). I cut a strip off the cloud card to add under the washi and finished it off with a yellow flower - It reminded me of the sun.


Next I created 2 little clusters under my photo using more washi, a flair and the 'Beautiful Day' cut apart.  The little word sticker was from my stash.  I felt the page was pretty well finished at this point.



Lastly I added the bird clip to the top and my journaling to the green label and that's the layout done.  Thanks for stopping by to check it out.

Morgyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment