Saturday 14 October 2017

Lisa - October Kit - Be A Spider


Hello again, and welcome to my 2nd October Kit Layout. The colours in this Kit are really Awesome and because it's gets so close to Halloween I thought I would get a little "creepy" with Spiders. These photo's are of my Son with his favourite Spider T-shirt and pretending to be a Spider 😂.


I have used the thick 12x12 Raw Cardboard from the back of a Paperstack as the background. Then using the Punchinella from the Kit as a template I have dabbed some black ink to create the little dot effect. Layering the Striped Paper Bag and Gorgeous patterned Green Googly Eye Paper makes for a great background for the Matted photos to be mounted on. I filled the top of the bag with an Embellishment Cluster of items from the Kit and a couple of Arrows I made myself from Textured Zig Zag Cardstock which compliments the Fantastic colourful Zig Zag Ribbon from the Kit which I have run down the page to get it's full effect.


Coming down the page to the title accented with a little cork arrow. I have used Typeset Alphas from Kmart which I have distressed with black ink to help make stand out and Thickers for "SPIDER". Now to the actual Spider on the page 😂. I have had this in my house for ages and found it after completing the layout. I just had to have it on there so I painted the Red Back Stripe on it and glued it down by the body with PVA Glue.

I hope you enjoyed this layout as much as I did and I will see you all next month.


No comments:

Post a Comment