Monday 9 October 2017

Raelene - Spring Moodboard - Lily

I created this layout for the Scrapping Fun Kits Bi-monthly Moodboard Challenge using my one of the Concept Kits I created when I first had the idea for a TN Kit and bits from my September Embellishment Kit.

It came together quickly and was a lot of fun to create.
The lemon and peach paper from the September Kit worked really well with the other bits from my concept kit.
I trimmed the paper so I had a small strip on the right hand page to carry the layout onto that page.


The tag behind the photo is not stuck down so I can add more to it and use it as a pull out if I need to.
It helped the pink/peach colour from the background paper pop a bit more.











This gorgeous thin script washi spread over the 2 pages helped pull the 2 pages together.
I also added this floral vellum sticker to the bottom spread over the 2 pages that matches the circle floral sticker at the top on the right with the washi to help pull it all together.








I am loving how quick and simple scrapping in a TN is, it is a great fun way to create and I look forward to having a more portable option to take with me on the tilt train than what I did last year.



I have created a Pinterest board full of TN Scrapping Layouts, so if you would like more inspiration why not check it out, this type of scrapping I am finding is a great option for the time poor scrapper like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment