Sunday 17 February 2019

Amy- Alice Kit - Tea for 12

Hey Scrapping Fun Peeps,

I am back for my 2nd turn on the blog this month and for this share I have a double page project life spread to share with you. I am this time documenting an Alice in Wonderland themed birthday party from about 1 year ago.

I have used the patterned papers in the kit to create my project life cards, as well as create some little rabbit embellishments on the 2nd page.



My title card are some thickers from my stash, but I wanted to keep to the Alice theme and be bright and slightly crazy, so I thought the big blue flower from the kit would go well with the the thickers and also contrasts well with the patterned paper of the card. I added the sequins just for that pop of sparkle and magic look.

I used some scraps of patterned paper also to use as journaling strips on some of my photos , and layered with some of the cute washi in the kit to add some extra colour and eye catching to the pictures. I created a tag on my journaling project life card in the centre of the 1st page and boarded this also with the washi. 



And finally on the 2nd page I created 3 filler cards. One I created using the yellow and the lilac trim, and added flowers from my stash and fitting for the photo sitting next to it, I added the 'drink me' charm using glossy accents. Then the 2nd filler card is the bunny embellishment one and 3rd I used the very fluffy Cheshire cat tail on a previous kit patterned paper and the doily from this kit. 




This kit was super fun to play with and being I am a big fan of Alice in Wonderland definitely made for me haha. 


Stay tuned as I may just have a bonus project coming up using some left over pieces from the kit coming up in the next week or so. 

Have some scrapping fun guys and see you soon
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment