Tuesday 5 February 2019

Amy-February Kit 2019- Art Journal Page

Hey Scrapping Fun Peeps,

Welcome to our wonderfully crazy February kit! I love this months Alice in Wonderland kit and wanted to try something a little different to kick off the month (instead of my usual scrapbooking), so I went with this bright art journal page.

I started with a bright Dylusion paint (Lemon Zest) to tie in with some of the yellow in the background paper as well as make some of the embellishments I wanted to use pop.





















I then decided to add that vintage, textured look I would add the patterned paper in ripped chunks instead of a whole piece. From my stash I added some book paper just to add to the theme of vintage and Alice in Wonderland. To adhere these I simply used a matte gel medium but you could use a wet glue if you don't have that.


















I had to use the awesome washi with the tea party on it in a big strip, well because I just wanted to see all of it really. And then added the other washi pieces for some more colour and pattern to the page.





















I then filled in some more detail on the page with more strips of paper, some enamel dots from my stash and the quote, which is from Alice in Wonderland.





You can head over to my YouTube channel to check out my process video for the journal page, and I will see you later in the month with another project.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl1zJgxJ9Tplhsy8dnkcSrw?


Happy Scrapping
Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment