Monday 18 March 2019

Amy- March Kit- Crazy Bun Head

Hey Scrapping Fun Fans,

Amy here to share with you my first project using our March kit. I have created a 12x12 layout with a cut file (found in the Silhoutte Studio), and am documenting some fun I had last Easter with my children during a trip to the shops.

For the cut file I have used one of our patterned papers to back it and then off centered it slightly to its silhouette behind it. I inked the edges of the silhouette to make it pop a little when looking at the layout. I have also added the blue cloth that was in the kit just to add a hint of texture to the page too.



















A simple photo mat of white cardstock (left over from the cut file cut)gave the photos a nice clean border. I added the tag, one of the buttons and the tassel to create an embellishment type cluster between the cut file and the photos.




















I have then added some of the tiny words from the cut aparts we have in the kit to my photos and popped some of the little metal flowers next to each of these just for some balance and to draw the eye these.








I have back my journalling banner with another of our patterned papers, and added the title using some thickers from my stash.
And that is my first layout completed for this month, stay tuned for my next post soon.




Happy creating
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment