Saturday 2 March 2019

Julie - March 2019 Kit - Hot X Buns

Hello Scrapping Fun Kits fans, Julie here.

Today I am sharing my first layout as a member of Scrapping Fun Kits Design Team.

This is my layout and you can see the process video here


and a closer look.


The only things on this layout that were not in the kit are the sheet of white cardstock and the sheet of purple cardstock, everything else was included. There is so much in the kit I still have enough for at least one more layout.

I used a cut file that I created on my Scan N Cut and an SVG file I found on the internet to cut the Easter eggs out of the background cardstock.

I cut the white cardstock down to 11" x 12" and added a 1/2" strip of purple to the top and the bottom of the layout.

The eggs were then backed using some of the cardstock from the kit.

I used what was left of these patterned papers to add the torn strips to the left hand edge of the paper.

All of the embellishments that were added were from the kit too.

The title was cut using my Scan N Cut and the same cardstock that I have used at the top and bottom of the layout.

I have recorded the process of creating this page and you can see it here
There is also an Unboxing Video here if you want to check out everything that comes in the kit

See you soon with another layout using this great kit.

Cheers
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment