Wednesday 19 June 2019

Karen - June Kit - Baby Cards




June Kit - Baby Cards






Who can resist making a baby card or two? It's one of the first things I think of when I hear someone is pregnant - the chance to make some baby crafts.

I made three cards from the June kit, the only thing I added was some blue card stock, and one of my baby stamp images.


I used one of my scallop dies to cut out one of the paper sheets to add to my blue card stock.

The left over yellow ribbon fit neatly behind this as I'd mounted it on some foam to give it some dimension.

The cute die cuts were an easy addition to the front, as well as the flower, which I used in the top right hand corner.

I finished off with the blue twine which twisted around the bottom a few time.







I used the tissue paper on top of the patterned sheet to add some texture, and used the yellow ribbon to frame it. I also used the orange twine to add an accent to the ribbon, so it wasn't too orange.  I cut out the giraffe from another paper sheet to use as a die cut  and finished off with a stamped sentiment - Welcome Little One. I originally tried to do this in Gold, but it didn't show up very well. The black stands out a little too much for my liking but overall I'm pleased with this one - very cute and gender neutral.








This has got to be my favourite - so cute!

It was so easy to assemble, using the die cut, ribbon and gorgeous little feet from the kit. The flower ribbon made a nice textured finishing touch at the top left, but its the cute little elephants that I think really make this card.

I hope you like these as much as I do, let me know which is your favourite!

If you'd like to see what I do with the rest of the kit, consider subscribing to my YouTube, I will be uploading my YouTube layout this coming weekend.

SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS - there's so many!. I post daily on Instagram and weekly on YouTube.

You can find me on other social media platforms:



No comments:

Post a Comment