Saturday 19 January 2019

Amy- Gaming Kit- M ixed Media layout

Hey Scrapping Fun Fans,

Amy here with my 2nd and messy creation for January.
For this project I created a mixed media layout, full of texture spray and glimmer sprays; what can I say I was in a messy mood.
I used a small square stencil to go with the game/screen theme from my photo, which is of my daughter playing a space type game out at the space station here in Canberra. The ink sprays I used are to make the colours in the patterned papers from the kit pop more and add that they have a gorgeous glimmer it really made an awesome background!


I have also cut strips of patterned paper from the kit and placed them behind and around the photo in the form of the of a square to represent a screen too.
I have used most of the embellishments I had left in the kit to embellishment the layout, using the level up piece as a larger die cut, and the washi and black ribbon as borders around the edge of the papers.

I also added the rocket from the April 2018 kit cut apart to the layout as it went so well with the supplies from the Gaming Kit.




For a full process of how I created this layout click on the link to head to my channel and check out my process video- be sure to like and if you have any questions leave them in the comments.
https://youtu.be/VcBijeUYe-s

Until next time,

Happy scrapping
Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment