Thursday 29 March 2018

Morgyn ~ Autumn TN Kit ~ An Autumn Day

Hi Scrappers,

Sharing my latest travellers notebook spread with you today.  I am using my Kraft notebook from the Scrapping Fun Kits, basic kit and the Autumn Travellers Notebook kit.


I started with the green and purple piece of paper for my background and built the rest of the page up around that.  I cut out the arrow die-cut then used the kit alphas for the 'notes' label.


I matted my photo with the red die-cut piece. I popped a tag behind the photo for my journaling, using the kits washi tape along the bottom of the page to fill in the gap of the smaller paper.


On the left side of the page I added the red boarder strip to match the red mat behind the photo.
To finished off the page I added a couple of circle embellishments.

This page together so easily and only took 15 minutes, it helps that the kits are so nicely coordinated.

IF you would like to check out my process video you can find it here and if you would like to subscribe to Scrapping Fun Kits you can follow the link here.

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment