Monday 12 March 2018

Sarah - Easter Moodboard challenge

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with a layout for the Scrapping Fun Easter Moodboard challenge. I had this photo of my son from last year where he was so proud of the hand painted Easter bag he had made at day care, we took a photo on the front verandah when he got home. This was perfect for this challenge. Lets take a look at the Moodboard and my layout.
This layout is on a Kraft background and I added some Dylusions paints to the edges to not only pick up on the Moodboard colours, but the painted effect of the Easter bag in the photo. I used the Scrapping Fun March embellishment kit to embellish the layout. This kit is so beautiful and is perfect for noth only an Autumn theme but also an Easter theme. Lets take a close look at some of the cut aparts.
The papers are just divine, with small, delicate Easter themed print and that washi tape...oh my! I just LOVE it!!!. I tore the papers and matted the photo on top of the paper cluster.
The Easter egg buttons are just beautiful - here I have adhered one down and layered the other with foam tape so it sat up off the page. The layout was completed with some of the little plastic coloured eggs (so cute!) and I called it done.
I hope you enjoyed this layout and be quick to purchase you March embellishment kit from Scrapping Fun Kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment