Saturday 24 March 2018

Sarah - March Kit - Autumn Leaves

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with the most gorgeous Scrapping Fun March embellishment kit! You would have seen my moodboard layout using the contents of this kit....but there was more to come!
This is a photo of my youngest son running and crunching the autumn leaves on our front lawn last year. Whilst the image is blurry, I love the photo and knew it was perfect for use with this kit. I used some of my printed deli paper from gelli printing as a mat for the photo. The colours of this print were perfect - oranges, purples, blues and yellows. This picked up on the colours in the photo and complimented the leaves from the kit. I also adhered a piece to the bottom of the layout to balance it.
I adhered the fabric leaves to the layout as the main point of focus. I love how they look like they are falling off the page. The cut aparts were adhered, layered with some of that delicious Autumnal washi tape from the kit. To finish off the layout, I doodled around the edges in a black paint pen.
I hope you enjoyed this layout and if you havent already, run to get your March embellishment kit from Scrapping Fun Kits!

No comments:

Post a Comment