Saturday 16 June 2018

Amy- June Embellishment Kit - 12x12- The Lucky Ones

Hey Scrapping Peeps,

Amy here with my first creation for the month using the beautiful pastel coloured embellishment kit. I loved this kit as soon as I saw it, with lots of ideas for how it could be used popping into my scrappy brain. So let me share with you this first one. I have used a piece of 12x12 patterned paper from stash as my background paper, then added some texture with paste through a rose stencil.

I then used 2 pieces of patterned paper from the kit to matte my photos. Then was time to get pretty with the embellishments from the kit. I have used 1 of the resin flowers, paper clips, lace flowers and lace ribbon. I also used the washi from the kit to add as backing to some labels from in my stash to note down some journalling on my photos.

The gold thicker title, leaf and hearts are also from my stash and added just a little bling to the layout.

I also have a process video over on my channel for this layout so just click on the link to check it out.

https://youtu.be/QL7VAi7_m1M

Until next time,
Happy scrappin
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment