Friday 8 June 2018

Connie - June Embelishment kit - 12x12 Layout!

Hey Hey! ... scrappy friends!

Connie here today with my first ever Design Team post! ...
This months kit is to die for, stunning vintage colours with some beautiful lace pieces.
I fell in love with this kits as soon as I had it in my hands! I instantly knew what I wanted to do & the photo I was going to use!

So for this kit I decided to do a 12x12 layout, using a black & white photo of my daughter Jorja on her grade 6 graduation night! I am a professional photographer, so I opened my studio before the graduation started so all the kids could pop around & have a mini photo shoot!

I love this photo of my daughter looking so beautiful & grown uo up! ... Boy do they grow fast.
I also as a extra treat filmed a You Tube video of my process. Link for the process video can be found at the end of the post!







Here is the link to the YT channel - Blissfully Creative Art
Thanks everyone for stopping by to check out my first DT post! Would love some feedback & if you have any questions please ask in the comments below!

Until next time! ... 

Connie ... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment