Saturday 8 December 2018

Jaymilee - December 2018 - All Smiles


Hello lovely people,

I’m up on the blog today sharing an 8x8 layout of my dog Leo. I’ve been making a lot of layouts lately using paper and no mixed media which is very different from my normal style, but I’m really loving this change. I started by trimming down the three lightest paper from the kit to fit diagonally on my background paper. I also used the pink satin ribbon from the kit and trimmed that down to also fit on the background paper. I used some wet glue from my stash to adhere them down.



Next I used the black doily and one of the papers from the kit to add some paper layers to my photo. I just used some doubled sided tape to adhere the papers layers to the photo and then double sided tape again to adhere the photo down to the cardstock. I used some black thicker’s from my stash and a pen to write my title, All Smiles. I then used a felt tip pen to outline the cardstock. I did this so that there was another element of black on the layout.

I used a few pieces of ephemera from my stash to make an embellishment cluster on the bottom right hand side of the photo. I used the black and pink resin flowers from the kit to add some dimension to the layout. I also used some tiny work stickers from my stash in pink and black. Finally I used the pink paper flower from the stash on top of the black doily so that there was a little pink in the middle of the layout.


That’s all from me today. Stay tuned later in the month to see what else I make with this beautiful pink and black kit. Check out what the other ladies on the design team are doing with this kit on the blog.

Thanks,
Jaymi.

No comments:

Post a Comment