Wednesday 17 July 2019

Amy - July Frozen Inspired Kit - 'Let it Go, Let it Go'

Hey Scrapping Kit Peeps,

Amy here with a magical project our July kit. I have used a pretty snow flake cut file from the Silhouette store and backed it onto several layers of the patterned paper as well as the beautiful acetate that came in this months kit.
I also placed one of the doilies from the kit off to the right just to add a little texture and softness to the page. I thought this was also a great spot to add the journaling tag and a little cluster using a flair from the kit and I cut up the snow flake cut out from the kit to place around the page as little embellishments..
For some really added texture on this layout and something a little different I thought I would use the lace ribbon and tule in the kit to create a kind of textured cluster in the bottom left of the page. To finish this cluster off I then added some of the gorgeous sparkly washi and the purple flower.
To balance out the bulk of the right side I thought I would add a little embellishing to the right, so I cut a little more of the flakes from the snow flake cut file and added one to the top and one to the middle of the left hand side of the photo. I liked how this added some subtle softness to this side of the page too.
Finally I added the title using some foam thickers from my stash and added some splashes of gold Kaisercraft mist and my layout is completed.

I will have a process video up on my channel for this video so keep an eye out for this shortly. Thank you for checking out this magical project and I will see you again soon with my next project.

Happy scrapping
Amy,

No comments:

Post a Comment