Wednesday 7 August 2019

Karen - August 2019 Kit - Star Wars

Karen - August 2019 Kit - Star Wars



This little layout is actually a card I made for a friend who loves Star Wars as much as me and this kit was perfect for this project. 

I used a dark blue card from my stash to mimic the effect of night time/galaxy and added one of the planet stickers in the top left hand corner.






I wanted to make the paper clay encased man the main focus of this, so was sure to use multi-matte medium to set it in place.














Of course I wanted to use the Star Wars logo, and really use this kit in the most obvious, literal way.














I wanted to use a quote from the movie, and this one was perfect. Using the quote he's all yours, while added the encased man, was the perfect tribute to this card.

I used my label maker to type out the quote - I didn't want to risk using alpha's that may fall off. It was also good to overlay over a piece of vellum that also came with the kit.







To finish off the galaxy effect,  I used the Washi tape from the kit across the top and bottom of the card to frame it.

I really love the simplicity of this card. It came together so easy with the well co-ordinated kit.





Thanks for stopping by, if you'd like to see more layouts from this kit, follow #scrappingfunkits on Instagram or Facebook for more inspiration.



No comments:

Post a Comment