Saturday 24 August 2019

Karen - August 2019 Star Wars Kit - 12x12 Scrapbook Layout

Star Wars 12x12 Scrapbooking Layout



I had a lot of fun with this months' kit - as I am a self confessed Star Wars nerd. I used a photo from Christmas 2015 of my daughter trying on the Clone Wars helmet. My son wanted all Star Wars toys that year, and apart from the lightsaber this was the most popular toy.

If you'd like to see this come together, I've updated a process video on YouTube which you can see here.

The colour theme in this kit was different from my usual colour palette but it was perfect for a Star Wars theme. I don't often get messy with modge lodge, but this was so much fun - it really was a great scrapping fun kit :)





If you'd like to see more of my crafting creations, you can find me at:

No comments:

Post a Comment