Saturday 5 August 2017

Lisa - August Kit - Music


Hello everyone!! - Welcome to my blog using the August Kit for Scrapping Fun Kits. I love the music theme. I have decided to do a traditional scrapbook page for this one with a Black & White colour scheme. I think you will find this page quite simple to recreate but still makes a good impact.


I had this gorgeous printed paper in my stash which I thought would add a feminine touch to the page and compliment the beautiful kit handmade flowers. I have torn the patterned paper and adhered it to cardstock to frame the page.


I have then embellished the patterned paper with the music note charms and the metal roses from the Kit using Tombow Multi glue. This gives a little musical bling to the flowery design, tying it in with the musical theme.


Along the Bottom of the photos, I have added a trimmed down musical ribbon from the Kit and adorned it with the Gorgeous Handmade flowers on each side. I have distressed the flowers just a little with some black ink. 


I added some washi tape ribbon type embellishment to the rosette handmade flower. This Rosette style flower (below) is a Design Team Bonus.


Across the top of the photo, I have used this gorgeous silver "Music" word art, which is another Design team Bonus) and the paper clip bow included in the Kit and the Kit Patterned 4x6 Paper behind the photos to add height to the smaller photo and make the design more symmetrical. 






No comments:

Post a Comment