Saturday 19 August 2017

Morgyn ~ August Kit ~ Favourite Song Travellers Notebook

Hi Scrappers,

Sharing a little layout I created in my Travellers notebook.  I am using my August Scrapping Fun kit, which was a music theme kit.  As I am using my TN (travellers notebook) to document bits an pieces of my life this year (favourite things and current likes etc.).  This kit was just perfect for documenting what I am listening to right now.



The base of my page is pink paint (left over from a previous project) which I laid down with a roller. I love adding left over paint/texture paste etc. from projects to new pages. It makes it nice and easy to create a new page and no waste :)

I used some tiny letter stickers from Kaisercraft for my title, along with a silver glitter music die cut (a Design team bonus with this kit).


I adhered the lace to the bottom of the page and started layering my photo on to some of the music paper from the kit.  Next I added one of the flair's and a few little gems to the corner of the photo.  I finished off the page by doodling around the page edge with black pen.


This was a nice easy little layout to complete and I never imagined I would scrap a photo of someone from One Direction - but here it is.  If you would like to watch my process video for this layout you can check it out here.

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn xx


No comments:

Post a Comment