Tuesday 29 August 2017

Morgyn ~ Twinkle Twinkle ~ A4 layout


Hi Scrappers,

Morgyn here sharing my latest project using this months Scrapping Fun Kit .  

This month we had a music themed kit, I was struggling to choose a photo to scrap with this kit.  As I was scrolling through my camera roll I found this little beauty of my little man napping and decided I had to use it.  Usually in the middle of the night the first song that comes into my head is Twinkle Twinkle, so it was totally perfect for this kit layout.



I cut down a large piece of wrapping paper to A4 size and glued it down to a piece of cardstock to create my background piece.  Then I started working on my photo mat, I used 2 pieces of scrap paper from my stash followed by the spotty piece from the kit.


I really wanted to use the chipboard piece of this layout as it was so pretty.  First off I painted it blue then decided I wanted it gold/yellow, so I mixed a splash of yellow into some white paint and covered the chipboard.  After that I found my pot of Inka Gold and spread that over the top.

I made an embellishment cluster using a flair badge, paper rose and metal flower along with some of the music note washi.  I created my title using some kraft/black alpha stickers from Kaisercraft.

I finished it off with a hand drawn boarder around the outside of the page and called it done.
I love how this little layout came together with this sweet photo.

If you would like to watch my process video of this layout you can check it out here.

Thanks for stopping by,

Morgyn  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment