Thursday 17 August 2017

Raelene - August Kit - Elvis To The Max

I am loving this Music Kit.  As a parent with 3 children who play instruments I really struggle to get supplies to suit my scrapping needs for them.  












I have photos of only a few of my daughter's journey as a cellist so when photos are taken I love to get them scrapped.  This photo is particularly special, Elvis to the Max was touring Qld and his cellist for his Mackay and Rockhampton dates had had to cancel so my then 19yr was asked to join the tour.  She absolutely loved the experience and made some wonderful friends.  So I knew I wanted to use this kit for this photo of her with Max.

This layout is another layout featuring my challenge of limiting my supplies, the background is just white cardstock with some black ink drops and a strip of the musical instrument washi across the entire sheet.
I unfortunately got some ink and glue in places I didn't intend to so had to change how I would have preferred to do my clustering on this to cover as much of this as possible.  I still love how it turned out.  

Unfortunately the Process Video glitched so I don't have a video for you.

There are only a couple of August Kits left so if you would love one make sure you subscribe soon to avoid disappointment.


No comments:

Post a Comment