Wednesday 3 April 2019

Amy- April 2019 Kit - Mixed Media Layout

Hey Scrapping Fun Fans,

Welcome back to a new month and a brand New Kit to play with! I decided to really go all out with the mixed media to kick off this months projects and I used Kraft cardstock instead of white just to change things up a bit.

I used scribble sticks in a red, blue and purple colour and added water to them to create a wash colour across the back ground (after clear gessoing the paper first). I then added the white and copper coloured texture paste through the circular pattern stencil to add some texture and more interest to the background.



I then added some patterned tissue paper from stash to add some softness around my photo, followed by thin borders of the papers from the kit at the top and bottom of the photo. I then also added a strip of washi and the cut out leaves from the kit to the bottom of the photo.








I wanted to add some of the little sweet embellishments from the kit as well, so created so little pops of clusters using the little red poppies, the metal charms and resin flowers from my stash.




















I also created a larger piece in the top left corner using the crochet doily.




Next up was grabbing some thickers from my stash to work on a title, which I used these travel typed theme ones, why not we were on a train ;)
And that is the layout done.


Thanks so much for tuning in and I will see you again soon ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment