Saturday 28 July 2018

Amy- July 2018 Kit- Wise Little Owl

Hey Scrapping Kits Fans,

I am here with a mixed media page using the owl cut file from this Month's kit. For my background I have used a pink distress spray stain and sprayed it directly onto my Bazill Marshmallow cardstock.


I layered my photos on both white and black tissue paper to enhance them off the background, add some texture and tie in the colours of the patterned papers I am using to create embellishments for the layout (all that from 2 layers of tissue papers I know lol).



Next up was to play with the beautiful cut file, which I did alter and make larger using my Cameo machine. I decided I really wanted it to be another focal piece on the layout so I sprayed it with a light layer of Colour Blast Shimmer spray in Saffron and dabbed off excess with some paper towel. Once dry I outlined it with a black border just to give it some extra pop


I then worked on some small embellishment clusters using the patterned papers from the kit and my large heart punch to punch heart shapes as well as my smaller heart punch for small ones. I used stripes of washi from the kit in 2 of the clusters, plus the bird cage charm in one and the paper flowers in the other.







From the cut apart sheet in the kit I used the card that said magic to journal on and stuck it down and just using thickers from my stash created my title.


And that is my layout completed. Keep an eye out for a process video for this over on my channel this week https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl1zJgxJ9Tplhsy8dnkcSrw?

Until next month
Happy scrappin
Ames

No comments:

Post a Comment