Saturday 21 July 2018

Jaymilee - July 2018 Kit - TN layout


Hello lovely people, I’m up on the blog today sharing a quick and simple layout in my Traveler’s Notebook using the July 2018 Harry Potter Kit. 
First I matted my photo using paper from the kit, I love using paper to matt photos in a TN spread because it draws your attention to the photo. Next I positioned the photos on the page and stuck them down with double sided tape. I find using wet glue in my TN makes the pages warp a little so I tend to stick with double sided tape. Next I just cut out a heart from the left over paper from the kit, then I punched out a circle using a punch. I just stuck down a little heart sticker and my little cluster was done.






I love having little pockets of journaling throughout a TN layout. So I just found areas on the page that I knew I wanted some journaling and wrote them just using a black pen from my stash. I loved the train washi that was included in the kit, I was a little stuck on how to use it and just thought to stick it down. A great thing about TN spreads I find is that I don’t mind if everything is perfect and matches I just stick down what I want and have my memories recorded. I just finished off the page with some little embellishment where they could fit. A page like this is a great way to use all the little scrap pieces of paper and left over embellishments because you are working with such a small space.
That’s all from me today. I hope you liked seeing a simple and quick TN spread. Check out some of the others ladies projects using the July Harry Potter inspired kit.

Jaymilee

No comments:

Post a Comment