Wednesday 11 July 2018

Connie - July 2018 Kit - " Magic " ...


Hello Hello Hello!!!!


I love Harry Potter!!!

My son Keenan & I are huge Harry Potter fans, watching & re-watching the movies over & over again!!! we just love it!
We have even started our Harry Potter collection, which sit proudly in our living room!

When we heard that a Harry Potter po-up shop was going up in Myer Melbourne, we jumped at the chance to check it out! Keenan, Jorja & I jumped on a train & headed into the city to check it out! What a crazy day, there where people everywhere! We had a awesome day.








So for this months kit I scrapped a 12x12 layout using one of the photo's from the pop-up shop!
To start of with I picked out an OLD scrapbooking paper from years ago for my back ground, it matched the papers from the kit perfectly.
I then used a Dina Wakely stencil & some texture paste to add some "bricks" to the background. I added a little bit os stamping on the background also using Staz-on Blue Hawall & a Kaisercraft background stamp.













I then layed my photo with papers from th kit & some random stuff sitting on my table!
With my title i used some super OLD Heidi Swapp chipboard alphas, painted them white & added a little bit off gold flakes while the paint was still wet! ... I just love the look!



Thanks guys for dropping by this month!

Look forward to seeing what you all do with the kit!

Bye 4 now!

Connie ... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment