Monday 23 July 2018

Sarah - Winter moodboard challenge

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with a project idea inspired by the Winter Moodboard Challenge. Let's take another look at the moodboard;
For this project, I created some gel printed stickers with purples as a primary focus. Using my gel plate (if you havent seen these in action, please take a look at the Gel Press youtube channel or Facebook page).
Once printed, I further embellished the sticker sheet with Posca paint pens for mark making and stamping with black ink. I then cut the sticker sheet in to rectangles to fit the Big Happy Planner spaces and some circles for page decoration.
I am using my Me and My Big Ideas (MAMBI) planner for memory keeping - this is a great way to capture our everyday life along with some journalling of what's happening at the time - this may be our favorite meals to cook, activities happening at school or just every day life. It's alot of fun and compliments my scrapbook layouts of my favorite photos.
I hope you enjoyed this and why not give creating your own stickers a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment