Saturday 10 November 2018

Amy- November 2018 kit- PL spread- 'Dino Girl'

Hey Scrappin Fun Fans,

Welcome to November! Yep November and how cute is this months kit!  There are so many ways this kit could be used but to start us off I decided to create a project life spread that I am putting in my daughters album. I have used the papers in this kit to not only make a journaling and filler card, but to also make little journal banners/tags on some of the photos.

I loved the little embellishments, especially those cute little leaves to add pops of colour and interest to parts of my photos, in lieu of say enamel dates or sequins.

The washi, ribbon and vine piece were great ways to add little borders on the cards or photos to block out unwanted scenery pieces, or to give a little interest behind a tag or banner piece.






You can see more closely how i created this spread by clicking on the link below and watching my YouTube video.

https://youtu.be/U-IiJyZnO9M

Until next time
Happy Scrappin
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment