Monday 19 November 2018

Lauren - Dino Kit - It's a Dinosaur World, Embrace It.


Hey everyone,

I have a son who is dinosaur crazy so thought the Dino Kit was going be fun to use to document his love. 

I started with the ledger paper, backing it with a 6x8 cardstock so that I could fit it in a page protector.

I then cut out the photo of Oliver, so it was just outline of him. I stuck it to white cardstock and cut that again, giving him a white border so that it pops of the patterned paper that I was planning to stick it onto. I put it up on foam tape and positioned it onto the second patterned paper that I cut down to fit on the ledger page without covering the dinosaurs.



















I cut a piece of the ribbon with a fishtail banner and layered it under the photo, then added the title and embellishments from the kit to complete this simple but effective layout. I used two alpha stickers to build the large title. I love the leaf brads and resin pieces so was great addition to the title.

The two dinosaur buttons were a great 3D pop to add interest and direct your eye to the title and the little embellishments.

Finished the entire layout with a doodley border in black.



Thanking you, for reading my blog post.
Lauren






1 comment: