Thursday 22 November 2018

Katie Guest Designer Dr Who kit - Scrapbook Layout

Hello! I am back to share another Dr Who creation, and let me say it was really easy to create with this kit and I plan to do more as we are such a Dr Who family I have plenty of memories to record! To remind you this is what the Dr Who kit looks like:

No automatic alt text available.

For this page I decide to go with some Dalek photo's from this years Supanova at the Gold Coast. And because there was even a rainbow Dalek I decided I need to use some of the gorgeous galaxy washi tape to get some pinks and oranges into my page, but I layered it on paper and trimmed to size to use like a layering piece of patterned paper. I also used the specially created paper, and took some inspiration from this for my background.


I used a stencil from Vicki Boutin as it was the perfect match for the swirls on the paper, added some appropriate yellow and Tardis blue and my background was born! I also layered with some of the kits papers and the washi tape paper that I mentioned before. I decided to use the cut out "Whovian" as my title and turned it into a flag by fishtail cutting one end. Don't you dig that Dalek wood veneer too?! This was a special set that Corbett Creations did a little while ago, something that I just "had to have", as you do!


Do you love the little themed labels?! I created these from a cool "nerd" stamp set that I own and also a label stamp set using an appropriate blue for the labels and black for the phrases. This kind of thing is perfect for tucking into layers and you can personalise them for any page!


I love the epoxy Tardis! It was a perfect addition to this little cluster.

So this is my last guest post, thank you to Raelene for asking to me to play along and for the fabulous kit! I had so much fun letting my inner Dr Who nerd out!

Thanks for stopping by,

Katie x

No comments:

Post a Comment