Sunday 19 February 2017

Morgyn ~ Neon kit layout ~ Beautiful ....


Hi guys, 

Morgyn here sharing my first layout using the exclusive neon kit (this was really fun to play with).

I decided to change it up a little and create a A4 layout for this one, I love to have a bit of variety in my albums so why not mix it up with some different size layouts!

Here is my completed layout

I mounted my photo on some white card-stock then added a piece of the paper from the kit to back that, along with a pink piece from my stash.

And a few close ups

I had this washi tape in my stash and found it worked perfectly with the colours in the kit so used this as a base for my chipboard title. I used a small heart punch and 1 of the butterflies to create a embellishment cluster off to the side.


I used my gelatos to colour the chipboard, after a layer of gesso I added the gelato colours with spritz of water and blended them together to give a bit of a rainbow effect across the word.



I then used some washi tape, another punched heart and a date label to create a small embellishment cluster in the top left corner.  Off camera I added my journaling and a few splatters of gold Colour shine to complete the layout.


If you would like to watch my process video for this layout you can do so here.

Why not check out our YouTube hop, you could win yourself one of these fab neon kits!



Have a great scrappy day
Morgyn xx 





No comments:

Post a Comment