Saturday 20 July 2019

Amy - July Frozen Inspired Kit - #best friends

Hey Scrapping Peeps,

Amy here with my 2nd project created with this month's kit and for this one I went with a mixed media background using the packaging technique and some Kaisercraft spray inks.

I then added paper layers behind my photo using several of the patterned papers from the kit and to add a pop of bright colour and texture I thought I would add some of the frilly coloured ribbon at the bottom of the photo which was just perfect to give the photo an extra lift off the background.

I then continued to add some more of the other ribbon we have in the kit, under the photo to create a kind of layer up to the photo; guiding the eye almost. I added in a thin piece of ribbon just for visual interest. 
I then thought I would play around with some embellishing on either edge of the photo- the top left and bottom right. For this I wanted to use the cut out snow flake as well as the large blue sticker snow flake. Both I cut apart to make them spread more evenly across the places I wanted to put them in. 


I then added some of the little embellishments from in the kit, a flower, flair and bow just to add some extra pretties to the layout. I also added some of the sparkly washi in small strips in the bottom left and top right of the page.
My title are foam thickers from my stash and this completed my layout! 
I love the sparkling, prettiness of this months kit; just perfect for all kinds of memory magic. 
I hope you have enjoyed this layout and I will see you again soon. 

Happy scrapping
Amy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment