Thursday 27 July 2017

Lisa - July Kit - Tags

Hello again, there is so much in this months Scrapping Fun kit I even had enough to start on making some Christmas Tags. It's never too early... or is it?

The snowman post-it's are so cute, I wanted to use them all, I still have some left though which I have put away for later.  This is a quick overview and below you can have a closer look at each tag.











On this tag, I have used the Ribbon, Snowman, Twine and Snowflake sequins from the July Kit. I didn't leave much space for writing a name on it to attach to presents but as an after thought, I could probably add a small white tag to the bottom when the time comes.




















This one is quite simple and again using the Ribbon, Snowman, Snowflake Sequins & Twine from the Kit. I tore a piece of white card and distressed it with green ink
































This is probably my favourite one. I have used the Snowman, Twine and Snowman Washi Tape from the kit. The other items are from my stash. 

I have layered torn white cardstock at the bottom of the tag. It doesn't show in these photos very well but it has a great effect in real life. 

























This tag is for my Grandson, Joey. I have used the Tag, Red Ribbon & snowman from the Kit. The Snowman's Belly is a nice size to write a salutation or put a name



































This tag I have made using the cut-a-part from the Kit with a couple of embellishments and changing Winter to Christmas. 

The Snowman Washi tape and the snowflake sequins make a great addition to this generic tag that can be used to dress up anyone's Christmas Gift or hang it on your tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment