Friday 7 December 2018

Amy- December 2018 Kit- 12x12 layout

Hey Scrapping Fun Peeps,

Amy here to kick off the Christmas month with a beautiful floral kind of layout using this months very pretty kit. I decided to use the papers to create embellishments for this project as they looked to pretty to be hiding behind my photos (like I usually do with a 12x12 layout).


I used the large chipboard pharase that came in the kit " Bloom where you are planted" as a focal image and title for my layout. I have coated it in a Colour Blast shimmer pen in gold and silver. This large piece, plus the darker floral background meant I did not need lots of big embellishing.


I have used some of the paper flowers from the kits and some small resin flowers of the kit on the layout, then added some bits and pieces to page as well. 





You can check out my process here : https://youtu.be/V9c94bhqbGA

Until next time 
Happy scrapping
Amy 

No comments:

Post a Comment