Tuesday 18 April 2017

Morgyn ~ April Kit ~ Hello Card

Hi Scrappers,

Morgyn here with this lovely little card I made using the April kit, I love how this project came out as i had no plan of what I wanted it to look like when I started.
I will be using this card for my Mother-in-Laws birthday this month.


I cut down a card base to a 6x6 inch square. Then started on making a shaker pocket to put some sequins in.  I made a little frame then added a layer of clear packaging on top followed by a border of patterned paper. After gluing down 3 sides I added the sequins and adhered the 4th side.


Before Sticking down my shaker frame I glued lace to the middle of the card to build my embellishment cluster on.  Starting with the frame, then adding in the crochet and paper flower.


I added in the metal butterfly charm and the little metal flower to the cluster.  I attached down the hello die cut to finish off the card.  Hope you enjoyed this little project.

I have a process video showing how I made this, if you would like to check it out you can find it here.

Morgyn

No comments:

Post a Comment