Saturday 13 May 2017

Raelene - May Kit - Ouch

Hi Scrapping Fun Fans.
Raelene with you today sharing my layout OUCH using the May Kit.

A prompt in a magazine last year had me fill a word doc with a few stories, this story was one of them, the journaling and photo have been on my desk for some time just waiting for the right layout.

I used the same light grey cardstock for my background as I did with my layout Brothers.
Adding layers with some of the papers from the kit and the washi.
I mounted my photo and journaling on black cardstock so it would pop.












The washi in the kit was great for adding some more layers to the layout.












I added some of the washi to the top right corner to help balance things out and ground the gears.

Cogs and Gears are one of my favourite embellishments.






It is important to scrap the memories we otherwise would avoid in our albums as they aren't happy.

Why don't you sit down and type up a few stories you haven't told in your albums and maybe scrap some of them.

The May Kits have sold out and there are only a couple of June Kits left so if you haven't ordered a June Kit yet make sure you head to the Subscription Tab at Scrapping Fun Kits Blog and order one asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment