Saturday 16 September 2017

Bloom by Sarah Rosse

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with a lovely Spring bloom layout for you! I know I was glad to see the end of Winter, but my daffodils were the clear sign that Spring was coming, even throughout the harsh conditions of Winter. The dashes of yellow in the garden are always a welcome sight that time of year.

This layout was created on green Bazzil cardstock using the gorgeous September Scrapping Fun Kits, a nice compliment to the colours of Spring. The title was hand cut from the cut apart sheet in the kit, as was the cloud embellishment on the top right corner of the layout.
The photo was matted on the two coloured pieces in the kit and the buterfly washi tape is absolutely adorable! The washi tape with the birds on it, the wooden veneer and butterfly charm are just beautiful.
The sequins provided in the kit are just a perfect way to finish off this layout. I added a time date stamp also so I can slip this layout in to my family album.

Just a reminder that we only have 4 spots left from October onwards for Scrapping Fun Kits subscriptions, so head to the subscribe tab on the blog here and fill in the form so you don't miss out. I hope you enjoyed this layout and I cannot wait to see what you create with your September kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment