Tuesday 5 September 2017

Lisa - September Kit - My Sister, My Friend


Hello and Welcome to my 2nd Layout using the Scrapping Fun September Kit. I have experimented with some mixed media in the background, I am not too sure about it so let me know what you think. 


I used a straw to put some ink spots in the background and then used a foam blender to squash the ink into these blobs, accenting them with hand-drawn flowers which I have decorated with sequins and beads from the Kit.


I have used the patterned paper from the Kit behind my photos and distressed the edges with Ink. To the left of the photo, I have an embellishment cluster using mostly items from the Kit. I adore the crocheted Butterfly and the handmade flower.


Along the Bottom of the Photo, I have used the string of flowers from the Kit. The original photo was in colour but I changed it to black and white as the colours in the photo were clashing with the Kit colours but I really wanted to use this photo.


Across the top of the photo, I have used the paper doily from the kit behind the title and the gorgeous Bird washi from the Kit underneath the kit "Date" cutout

I love this photo of my daughters. I hope they enjoy this layout as much I did creating it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment