Saturday 9 September 2017

Morgyn ~ September/Spring Kit ~ A4 layout

Hi Scrappers,

Morgyn here sharing my first project using this months Scrapping Fun (September/Spring) Kit.
I loved the colours of this kit purple with yellow is one of my favourite combos. I had this lovely photo of my sister taken while we were in New Zealand so chose to use this with the beautiful florals.


I left a white border around the edge of my photo then mounted it on a piece of black cardstock.  Then started working on my embellishments.  I really wanted to use the floral paper behind my photo but it was just a tad busy so i cut a strip of it and laid it behind the photo along with the white doily and tag from the kit.


I then made a little cluster using the beautiful handmade pansy and some of the little flowers and sequins and finished it off with the 'beautiful' word label.


To finish off the layout I added a little embellishment cluster to the top left corner of the page and mounted the layout on black cardstock, added a small line border and called it done.

Please check out my process video for this layout over on my YouTube channel.

Thanks for stopping by,

Morgyn  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment