Saturday 23 March 2019

Shay - March 2019 Kit - Best Bunnies

Hello Everyone,




Welcome to this months layout with the fabulous Scrapping Fun Kits March 2019 kit. So many delightful goodies in this months kit.  I started off this month with a picture of my best friend and I from last Easter highlighting our friendship but also Easter. I loved the teal material in this kit, so unusual and luxurious at the same time!
Teal fan made with the March's Netting Material in this month's kit.

I had so much fun doing this layout, I had to really push myself to what I considered my comfort zone.

It's beautiful greens, purples, Easter theme the kit got my creative juices flowing. This gorgeous bunny was part of the kit and I made a cluster using the die cut grass (also part of the kit) and the words Collect Memories which is from this months cut apart sheet. The Teal and Brown paper is from the kit as well.


I did this layout on a live video for Scrapping Good Time.

Overall I am really delighted with this kit so much to choose from and not just Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment