Saturday 28 October 2017

Sarah - October Kit - October Planner Layout

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with a planner layout for you this month using the amazing October kit. Not only did I create this layout, but have a stack of product left over in the kit for more projects. Whilst we do take the boys trick or treating at Halloween, I enjoy any opportunity to play dress ups! This kit is fantastic for those Halloween off the page projects, layouts or cards. It's equally suitable for any other projects in this colour range, as you can see by the many ideas the Design Team has put together.

This kit has many different elements - some of my favorite parts include the cut aparts cards and labels, punchinellea, flair buttons, washi tapes and sequins!. Lets take a closer look at that beautiful stacked pumpkin paper embellishment. I used the patterned paper to fill in some of the planner boxes. This A5 planner layout is from Scrapper's Delights - check it out on their website here. The ribbon in the kit filled the far right box and I used the embellishments to decorate the page.
As you can see in the background, the gorgeous silver spider web charms are hung from twine and adhered to the page. The witches hat paperclip, as seen in the photo below is a lovely touch to the layout also. The washi tape selection in this kit is generous - the black and silver bat tape across the top of the layout (a earlybird bonus) as well as the thin washi tape I have used on the planner blocks (plus another one I didn't use) comes in the kit. Oh, who am I kidding...I love the whole lot!
Anyway, thanks for joining me for this post - I look forward to seeing what you do with this kit, whether it be a planner page, layout or card! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment