Tuesday 24 October 2017

Shay October 2017 - Bad Witch Costume

This kit is a fun kit!  I have used the kit to help create an awesome layout for a very bad costume!

I started by creating a background using gelato's in Lime, Boysenberry and Earl Grey, giving the effect of the night sky, I added the bottom with Gelato's after I had stuck it down
(anyone else do that stick it down then change it?)  I had fun using my cricut air 2 on this one creating the tree, Jack O'Lantern, witch and spiders, to add to the layout making the colours of the kit stand out more with the bright orange and purples.


 I matted the photo with the orange and black cardstock and the orange striped bag cut down and only a single layer. I put the photo on the bottom left hand corner leaving the bottom of the bag out to give some texture and room to put a mini title.  In the left hand corner of the picture I made a little embellishment cluster with spiders web from the cricut and the flai and flower from the  kit. The green flowers also appear in the mini title to the righ of the photo.

I placed the ribbon from Octobers Kit along the bottom of the page tucking it just behind the photo and leaving enough to wrap around and secure at the back of the page. I placed the tree and Jack O'latern on the ribbon.

The tilte was constructed with Skinny Alpha's from Doodlebug Design and mani stickers from Kaisercraft. Bad Witch Costume come from the fact that my costume was super cheap and really bad looking!

I had lots of fun with this kit and I am sure you did too!  Thank you for looking.





No comments:

Post a Comment