Tuesday 19 December 2017

Coralee ~ December Kit ~ At The Pool

Hello once again Scrapbooking Friends! Today I'm happy to bring you my layout using the December Embellishment kit. Execution of this layout is really quite simple however it looks so much more complicated than it is. For a unique twist the only paper used for this layout was white cardstock for the background. The rest consists entirely of items you would consider embellishments!

The main aspect of the layout is all those strips. They are a combination of washi, ribbon and twine both from the embellishment kit and from my stash.
To get more use out of the washi and ribbons behind the photo I cut them so that they weren't going all the way behind the image. To ensure they lined up correctly I used a ruler to guide me whilst adhering it all. I used every washi and ribbon in the kit. and I absolutely love the affect it gave. 


To embellish the layout I used these stunning crochet leaves here in the bottom left corner with these cute enamel dots. I also used some of the blue bling strips to add that tiny bit extra 'wow' factor. 

Throughout the page I scattered the sequins and metallic flowers that were in the kit. My trick for this is to literally drop them in different sections of the page and then stick them where they fall.


At the top of the page I again used the blue bling, and as a finishing touch used one of the amazing frangipani flowers. 

And that is it! Really quite a simple layout when you think about it. I hope you liked it!






No comments:

Post a Comment