Wednesday 6 December 2017

Morgyn ~ December Daily ~ Making the numbers


 Hi everyone,

I'm back with a little project for my December Daily.  This time I am sharing how I created my little number clusters.

I knew I didn't want to just stick the number on the page, that they needed a little bit of oomph so I decided to make some little clusters using pieces from the kit (which you can get here) and some bits and pieces from my stash.



Here I am using a piece of pattern paper from the kit, which I punched out using small tag, square and ticket punches.  I used these to created the base for my clusters.  Then I trimmed down some die-cuts from an old Kaisercraft 6x6 paper pad and add them to the base pieces.  Next I adhered my numbers to the top.


For this little one I used another die-cut from a Kaisercraft paper pad, it's meant to be an arrow but I thought it looked a little like a Santa Cottage.  I added some of the kit washi tape to the bottom and then the red number 2 on top.

I continued with similar combinations until I got to number 25, using pieces from my stash, some from the kit and couple of new bits and bobs.  I really loved how they turned out and can't wait to get them in my December Daily journal.  Here is a snapshot of my final 25 pieces.




I do have a process video up on my channel I would love for you to check it out, you can find it here. Also don't forget to grab yourself a kit to create your own December project.

Thank you
Morgyn  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment