Monday 18 December 2017

Jarka Ef- Summer Moodboard TN

Hi all!

Jarka here. Today I´m writting about my layout in my Traveller´s notebook. It´s made for our Summer Moodboard challenge. The challenge is for non-standard scrapbooking. See the rules in the Challenge Tab.


I need to say, this was very funny for me to create summer layout, because it´s winter in my country :D

Ok, back to my creation. I used the picture of my son with sunglasses- I just like this picture. He is so cute here. You can watch my process video (turn on the english subtitles), but I like to say something about the pictures now:



Here you can see the finished layout. I searched my box of small cuts of papers and selected some of them to match with our moodboard. And I found some very nice summer stickers. It was my earlier stock.
***



This sticker is just perfect :D I added some enamel dots too. And here you can see also the small bottle with cute pink flowers, which are in the sewn tag. The red background is textured, when you look at it close.
***



Here is the tag. It´s made of small piece of scrapbook paper and vellum paper. This vellum paper is a little bit transparent, so you can see the flowers inside.
***



This one is just to show you this suitcase. Isn´t it nice? I like the detail of it.
***



So, this is it. Wish you nice watching. (EN subtitles available).



No comments:

Post a Comment