Friday 15 December 2017

Morgyn ~ December Kit ~ Weekly Planner Spread

Hi everyone

Morgyn here sharing how I am using this months embellishment kit.

I am using the kit to decorate my Travellers Notebook planner (you can see how I made it here).  I use this as my weekly overview of whats happening and when.  I love that the embellishment kit is so versatile that I can use it in my planner as well as use it to scrap with :)

Here is this weeks spread:


This kit is perfect for this lovely summer weather we are having + my kids have been eating ice blocks like they are going out of fashion!

Here is a close up of the weekly spread:


I have used the roller stamp from the basic's kit to date my days of the week and the pineapple paper clip is a pretty yet functional embellishment to hold any little notes during the week.

A close up of the 'lists' page:

I used the skinny washi tape to create my top 2 sections, then the ice cream and pineapple washi was too perfect not to use for my meals section.  My check boxes are a little messy (as is my writing) I need to buy some of those little stencils I think.

Thanks for stopping by

Morgyn  xx








No comments:

Post a Comment