Monday 15 January 2018

Lisa - Summer Mood Board - Tag Set


It's time for the summer mood board challenge. Everyone loves summer and this mood board goes to well with the Scrapping Fun December Kit that I have used these embellishments along with items from my stash to make a "Fun in the Sun" tag set.


This tag set is a set of three. I started with all the tags together and did them all at the same time, making them flow from one to the other. My vision is to use them all in the one layout and have photos of my step-son in the pool already picked out.






I started with 4"x3" white cardstock. Trimmed top and bottom with this great summer washi tape from the December Kit. Then I cut the corners at the top of the cardstock on each tag, punched a hole in each and tied some blue raffia from the kit on each.








I have layered some paper in the background and a strip of striped paper from the kit through the middle. Along the bottom, I have used the blue gems from the Kit and then bordered the sides with the crotcheted leaves also from the December Kit. 







Filling the Centre of each tag with Embellishments from both my stash and the kit, I have made a very Summer Inspired tropical themed Tag Set.

I often find myself making tags but never using them in layouts, which is a shame. So, I hope to make my layout using these tags very soon and will update this blog with the finished product.


UPDATE: As promised here is the layout I used the tags on, I also used the Scrapping Fun December Embellishment Kit to do this layout with a couple of papers from my stash.








No comments:

Post a Comment