Monday 8 January 2018

Morgyn ~ Summer Kit ~ Moodboard

Hi Scrappers, 

Morgyn here with my take on the moodboard challenge (pictures below). You can find all the information on how to enter here.



I have once again gone with a travellers notebook spread for my layout - this is my favourite size to scrap with at the moment. I have used the current Summer kit for my layout .



I used this fun paper as my background piece and added just a couple of embellishments from the summer kit. The t-shirt sticker said Fun in the sun so I cut a sun piece of washi tape from the basics kit and added it to the shirt I also used the number 25 from the basics kit to add the date. 
I really liked the rainbow gradient word from the moodboard and it was inspiration for my title.  The fun multicoloured alpha set that came in the summer TN kit was perfect for this. 



I printed a film strip of 3 photos from our day at Dreamworld making sure to use the photo of Sam eating his giant rainbow ice cream.... just so I could use the super cute Watercolour ice cream washi tape.   Adding in a couple more little embellishments and calling this one done, nice and simple today. 



Thanks for stopping by 

Morgyn xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment